Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Creative Team for Batman and Robin


DC Comics has announced that former Green Lantern Corps writer Pete Tomasi and artist Patrick Gleason will be taking over one of the main titles in the Batverse, Batman and Robin in November 2010. They will be replacing Grant Morrison who has been the series main writer since its debut.

 I am glad such an excellent team will be taking the reins from Mr. Morrison. I will miss them on Green Lantern Corps. Tomasi wrote some wild stories that I could not wait to get my hands on each month. And Gleasons art inspires me! Its so energetic and alive! He is one of my favorite artist out there.

 DC really has such a talented stable of artist and writers. Every week I'm so excited to see what new DC comics are in my box at the comic store. I can hardly imagine the awe-inspiring work is going to come from them on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment