Monday, September 27, 2010

World of Darkness MMO on the way!

It has been a very long time since the last game based on White Wolf RPG, World of Darkness, so nothing excites me more than the news I read today! Ardwulf's Lair, reports that the makers of MMO, EVE Online, are currently working on a new MMO based on the World of Darkness!

From the looks of the video and information on the site, it's looking as it will deal more with the Vampire: The Masquerade or Vampire: The Requiem sides of the spectrum of the universe. CCP the developer of the upcoming game says the game will deal with " player politics and social interactions" which fits in perfect with the way the actually RPG plays. I can't wait to start my own secret vampire war and engage in political spats with other players!

Sad news, it won't be out until at least 2012. Sadly I haven't played any RPGs in years as a lack of interested and geeky enough people exists in my area. So sits my thousands of dollars in Vampire: TM books and my ridiculous amount of vampire knowledge. It will be great to finally be able to play some form of Vampire again even if it is online. Check out the video on the site above and get excited fellow White Wolf fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment