Monday, October 4, 2010

Front Magazine is now Digital!!!


Front Magazine, my favorite magazine of all time, has now gone digital! You can now enjoy Front on your iPad, PC and Mac. This news makes me happy as importing the mag costs a wee bit too much and getting to my local bookstore can be a bitch sometimes. Seeing Front on that iPad is beautiful!

If you haven't taken a gander at Front Magazine before, check it out on their website, Front. It is by far my favorite men's magazine ever! And I have read a lot crap magazines in my time! Front is like a T-Rex riding a giant awesome robot with lasers turrets manned by hot naked chicks!

For a subscription, make sure to go to Front Magazine and follow the instructions and grab a PC subscription if you want the dirty parts still showing. Stupid Apple and their modesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment