Monday, October 4, 2010

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Has Release Date!



Prepare yourselves adventurers of Azeroth! The next expansion for World of Warcraft will be arriving just in time to brighten your holiday season. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm will be releasing on December 7th, 2010. With it a new level cap of 85, two new races, new high level zones and a completely reworked Azeroth, retooled by the destruction brought about with the return of Deathwing!

The two new races are the werewolf like, Worgen and the awesome as always Goblins. I have been waiting a long time for Goblins to be playable. Maybe, just maybe I will start a new Goblin character. If I have a slot on my account.

I have been WoW free for awhile now but nothing sparks my mood to play more than new content. I only actually tapped out my Lock to 80, last expansion and then just got bored with all the repetitiveness. When it gets closer to release we shall see how I feel about returning.

How excited are you current WoW players about the expansion? Are any of you former players going to return to Azeroth? How do you feel about WoW in general? Hug!  

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I can go back. It's too addicting! I love me some WoW!

    ReplyDelete