Friday, October 15, 2010

Jackass 3-D! Review

I just got back from Jackass 3-D and I can say I have not laughed that much in a long time. I am not going to actually try to review this film, but I will say it was a hilarious movie that helped take my mind off the world. Did you know that miners were trapped in Chile?! I didn't! When the hell did that happen? Huh.

If you enjoyed the television show or either of the past two films go check it out. The 3-D really ain't too shabby either. Its actually the best use of 3-D I have seen in a movie. Sorry Avatar I don't have three hours to fall asleep. I am completely still against 3-D cinema but I'd watch another 3-D Jackass film. Other movies quit following a fad and Cameron go make a good movie.

Vomit, poop, and penis are just some of the fun things you will get to enjoy! I don't want to list any stunts as that takes away from the shock factor. Let's just say I did my fair share of cringing. I really do miss Jackass. Watching people get hurt for some reason makes me smile and I can't bring myself to waste my time with YouTube @#$%.

Its just nice to laugh and I promise you if you go see Jackass you will laugh your @$$ off and have a great time. My face still hurts!

If you did see it, what were your favorite Jackass moments?!

No comments:

Post a Comment