Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 Demo Out Now!

Last night, the sneaky X-Box Live released the Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 demo to its gaming masses! Force Unleashed 2 is the sequel to the 2008 smash hit of the same name, well without the 2. You continue the story of Vader's former apprentice searching for his place in the universe. But you know what you really want from it and that is jacked to holy hell force powers!

 I'm not usually a fan of demos, but I really want to force push some Stormtroopers off a cliff right now! Tell me what you think of the demo! Are you excited for this sequel? Enjoy peoples! Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't a huge fan of the demo. I don't know. Maybe after playing God of War 3 no game can compare with hack and slash action adventure. But it was still fun and had a story I want to know and cool cut scenes. I am also interested in the whole Guybrush Threepwood skin thing

    ReplyDelete